The primary objective of the Training and Placement Departmentof PPG Institute of Technology (PPGIT) is to enrich the core and allied knowledge of our students with respect to current industrial requirements and to place them in top-notch companies right in the campus, while they pursue their studies.
1. Identification of the knowledge level and hidden potential of the students.
2. Providing an opportunity for formulating an effective team for knowledge sharing, continual learning and training process.
3. Explore the generic and specific objectives of the training and placement.
4. Training of the students with effective communication skills so as to satisfy the industry needs.
5. To arrange for technical expertise lectures for real-time knowledge sharing to update the current industrial affairs to the students towards understanding the recent development as well as scenarios in industries.
6. Co-ordinating for adequate Industry-Institute interaction to make every student as industry ready Engineer.
7. Guide, motivate and provide opportunity for the students' to showcase their creativity, innovative ideas and hidden talents through organizing Project model exhibitions, carrying out mini projects and industrial based projects.
8. Exhibit and disseminate the knowledge of lessons learned by the students and motivate them to interact with outside world through participation in various seminars, workshops, paper presentations, technical exhibitions, etc.
9. Providing the suitable placement opportunities and avenues for the students through on-campus and off-campus interviews during their course of study as well as after passing out as alumni.
10. Motivate, guide and help the students to pursue their higher education with a view to specialize their expertise in a particular domain.
11. Impart and promote the need for Entrepreneurship initiatives through Entrepreneurs and Special camps to inculcate the students for creating self employment.
12. Providing the suitable placement opportunities and avenues for the students through on-campus and off-campus interviews during their course of study as well as after passing out as alumni.