PPG COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE
COIMBATORE -641 035
RAGGING WARNING NOTICE
ACTS AMOUNTING TO RAGGING
- Teasing, Embarrassing and humiliating ;
- Assaulting or Using Criminal Force or Criminal Intimidation
- Wrongfully Restraining or Confining of Causing Hurt;
- Causing Grievous Hurt, Kidnapping or Rape or Committing Unnatural Offence; and
- Causing Death or Abetting Suicide.
Government of Tamilnadu has banned ragging in educational Institution by passing Government order.
Any one indulging in ragging will be punished as follows:
- Imprisonment up to a term of 3 years and
- A fine up to Rs. 25,000/- and
- Student convicted for ragging will be dismissed from the Institution and shall not be admitted to any other Educational Institution.
Hence, students are advised not to indulge in ragging, but to rise up totally against this evil. If any student affected under ragging may give a complaint through phone to the ragging curb committee.
MEMBERS OF RAGGING CURB COMMITTEE
- Dr. N.Muthumani, Principal 9865044889
- Dr. S. Sasikala Devi, HoD, School of Computer Science 9943014188
- Dr. V. Sivakumar, HoD, Department of Commerce 8012742886