- Four and a half years course
- Four years of study and six months in service training
- First year- Theoretical introduction of basic sciences
- Second and third year-Clinical Practice of Therapeutic sciences
- Final year-80% of practice time and to complete Physiotherapy research project of clinical science and application.
- Followed by compulsory six months of regular rotatory internship training.
HSC pass(+2) Compulsory, physics, chemistry, Biology, English Or Physics, Chemistry, Botony, Zoology and English MPT
M.P.T (2 Years)
The following original certificates must be produced before the admission
- SSLC Certificate & Mark Statement
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied HSC(Plus two) marks statement or equivalent
- Conduct certificate
- Eligibility certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University for the candidates who have passed other than plus two(HSC) examination of Tamil Nadu
- Migration Certificate from the concerned university
- Passport & stamp size photograph & copies
- Community certificate