1. What is Physical therapy?
Physiotherapy is a branch of medical sciences. Physiotherapy is a health profession concerned with the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of disease and disability through physical means.
2. Who is Physiotherapist?
• Performs assessment
Range of motion
• Makes independent diagnosis
• Designs treatment and executes
3. What degree will be awarded to the students after completion?
Degree awarded to students with honor and high privileged manner in form of convocation after completion of undergraduate degree (B.P.T). Degree is highly profiled with ethics and respect of professional degree
4. Whether I will get any clinical training?
Clinical training is given during your study period while you do your (U.G). You will be given 6 months Internship all throughout high esteem ISO branded hospitals through out Tamil Nadu and posted after completion of Internship in any multi specialty hospitals
5. Where should I do my Clinical Training, would college helps us in training?
Yes, the college helps the student for Clinical training and also helps him to face flying glowing colors with careers uplift. College brightens future of student. It acts as a back bone for individual’s career.
6. Whether any financial assistance or scholarships are available to students?
Yes, you will get financial assistance scholarship all help is done by principal and management of the college and bank loan provided, facilities for studying, bus facilities, good modulated high education provided.
7. What is the higher education scope available for the students?
Higher education scope after your B.P.T, M.P.T with elective subjects with your desired choice, you can select and study.
8. Where will I get placed?
You will be placed in multi specialty hospitals, clinics, colleges, fitness centre even in government hospital according to senior ship and you are paid well after placed.
9. Whether college helps me in getting placement & what would be the average salary?
College conducts regular job interviews, placement consultancy, and job fair for therapists and college hires therapists and has tie-ups with foreign consultancies and abroad hospitals, so the college hires job also, you will get salary of more than Rs.2 lakh per month if placed abroad.
10. Why should I Choose PPG?
PPG is the only college provides placements at your door steps, feel change of study, ultimate career change in your golden life.
• 100 % job placements through campus interview.100 % results and large number of distinctions in University exams.
• Maximum number of renowned hospital tie-ups all over India.
• Voluntary Medical service camps once in a month.
• Only college in Tamil nadu deployed to give sports physio for all the national and state level tournaments.
• Whole hearted guidance and counseling for career development in India and abroad.
• Only college in Tamil nadu with 30 seats for PG.
• Dedicated and hardworking staff willing to strive for your betterment.
10. What about the experience of faculty?
Yes, good motivated, experienced faculty are available to enrich student power of mind, to come out with flying colors, each staff are dedicated & molded to brighten the future of the student.